Family-Sponsored Permanent Residence

A significant component of immigration law in the United States is the attempt to have families stay together. Family-Sponsered Permanent Residence aids noncitizens looking to live in the Houston area where they have family, or those who now reside in the Houston area and are looking to bring family from another country to the United States.  


Family sponsorship, often referred to as a "green card," is a common way to obtain permanent residence.  Seeking help from an attorney can ensure that the everything proceeds as quickly and as smoothly as possible.